The Deluxe Producer Internship is an opportunity for a female Canadian producer to receive three weeks of production and post-production training as an intern at Deluxe. The internship also comes with a WIFT-T programming pass and a $1,000 honourarium.
Any Canadian woman producer with between two and five years experience is eligible.
Deadline for applications is Monday, July 25 at 5pm. The mentorship begins November 2011.
2011 Deluxe Producer Internship“The WIFT-Toronto Deluxe Internship was hugely beneficial to my understanding of the ins and outs of postproduction. The professionals at Deluxe were very generous with their time and knowledge, and I got a great overview of the entire postproduction workflow.”
Polly Washburn, 2008 Deluxe Producer Internship Winner. Read more.
Application Deadline | Monday July 25, 2011, 5PM EDTThe Deluxe Producer Internship provides one emerging Canadian female producer with invaluable hands-on pre- and postproduction training. The successful applicant joins Deluxe for three weeks as an intern to learn about production equipment planning and requirements and postproduction video, film and sound. The internship will commence in November, 2011.
2010 Deluxe Producer Internship Winner: Erika Allison Yearwood
- Three-week internship at Deluxe
- $1,000 honorarium
- WIFT-T programming pass valued at $1,200, commencing with the internship
- Presentation at the 2011 WIFT-T Reception @ TIFF
- Canadian Citizen, Landed Immigrant or Permanent Resident
- WIFT-T member in good standing (may join at time of application)
- Emerging female Canadian producer with at least two, but less than five, years of experience
- Able to participate in all mentorship activities
- Able to complete final report within two weeks of internship completion
Application Fee | A $25.00 administration fee, paid by credit card or cheque, is required to process your application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applications are reviewed by a selection committee of WIFT-T staff and industry representatives. The winner is announced in August and honoured with a presentation at the WIFT-T Reception at TIFF in September.